Located in the heart of Camden, the Feast Workshop is a unique 50sqm (544sqft) multi-purpose studio on the second floor. Flooded with natural light, it is set-up and ready to be hired for photoshoots, meetings, auditions, exhibitions, castings, you name it! It has been designed to be versatile for all needs and comes complete with kitchenette, make-up area and photography equipment if required. Just drop us an email or give us a call to discuss your needs, we’d love to hear from you!
If you need a photographer, check out our photographer Oliver Rosser's work.
- Full day (8hrs) – Mon-Fri £140* / Sat-Sun £260*
- Half day (4hrs) – Mon-Fri £95* / Sat-Sun £170*
Half day slots are: 9.30am-1.30pm and 2-6pm, but we can be flexible depending on requirements.
Transport: Located centrally in Camden, Feast Workshop is served by Camden Town and Mornington Crescent tube stations, Camden Road overground and various bus links which are all within walking distance. There is a Lomax Carpark located a 2 minute walk away on Pratt Street.
- Kitchenette with complimentary teas and coffee
- Make-up area including light-up mirror, high chairs and full-length mirror
- Meeting area with table and collapsible chairs
- Iron and board
- 50inch TV on portable stand, equipped with Apple TV
Photography equipment included within hire:
- 3x Bowens Gemini 500R Head
- 4x Lighting Stands
- 1x 110cm 5-in-1 Reflector
- 1x Reflector Holder
- 1x Strip Softbox White 14x56
- 1x Standard softbox
- 1x Umbrella
- 1x Bowens wizard
- 2x Clamp
- 1x Background support
- 1x Black Background paper (2.72m x 11m)
- 1x White Background paper (2.72m x 11m)
- 1x Grey Background paper (2.72m x 11m)
- (Charge extra if the paper is soiled)
- Various coloured gels
*Prices excludes VAT.