We are currently looking for people to take on the following roles and join us in our London studio:
Please see below for job descriptions and application information.
Digital Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to work within our Digital team at Feast.
Responsibilities of the role will involve working closely with the Digital Director, scoping jobs, writing specs, managing the team of designers & developers as well as budgets and clients.
Day to day tasks will include booking in work and managing the work flow from the initial brief to the finished project, ensuring work is completed on time and within budget, for which you will have sole responsibility.
Our projects range from full website design & builds, where you will be expected to provide clients with sitemaps, technical specifications and training, as well as providing the designers and developers with full briefs, to smaller website updates, creation of animated ads and emails.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing work flow through the digital department of 6 staff, making sure clients are frequently updated and projects are complete on time and in budget.
- Preparing technical scopes for new website projects
- Regular/first point of contact with existing clients via phone, emails and face to face meetings. Taking notes, quoting for development work & resolving any queries.
- Inputting of timesheets and checking budgets regularly.
- Generate and analyse reports for both internal and external use.
- Administrative duties for the digital department, including answering the phone, updating work lists, gathering assets for client meetings/pitches and scanning of documents.
- Conducting weekly team meetings.
- Assisting clients with updating their websites using our bespoke CMS, including adding copy and using the adobe suite to resize images.
- Testing of Digital projects, ensuring they are completed as requested and to a high standard.
- Actively involved in assisting the team of developers – answering questions that may arise while providing client friendly ideas and solutions.
- Project management and administrative skills.
- Proficient in Office suite.
- Experience with Adobe suite – Photoshop and InDesign (desired).
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience updating websites using a CMS.
- Able to manage workloads over multiple projects while working to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and independently.
- Must be able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
- A strong, collaborative team player with a flexible and open minded approach to working.
- Interest in the Theatre & Arts (desired).
If you think you’re the right person for this role then we would love to hear from you.
Salary is dependent on experience, talent and potential.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV, along with your salary expectations and a covering letter to [email protected] with the subject as: Digital Project Manager Job Application.